Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data EU 2016/679
Residence Villa Artic SAS and Mazzel Samuel Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR” or “Regulation”), we inform you that the personal data you provided when registering on the site, or connected to https://www.villartic.it/ , will form the subject, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and in accordance with the confidentiality obligations, of the treatment referred to in art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679. We particularly wish to inform you of the following.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:for the correct management of the request for information sent and for the fulfillment of the request itself; In this case, your data will be stored for the duration of 2 years after the last contact, unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons.
if you fill out the web form to register for our newsletter, we only use the data provided by you to send our newsletters from the email address indicated.
- Processing methods
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of your personal data will take place using computerized and manual methods, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the same.
- Nature of the provision
In relation to the purposes under 1.1 and 1.2., The provision of your personal data is optional, however any refusal to provide them may make it impossible to take charge and manage the request for information and / or to receive the newsletter.
- Categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Employees and collaborators, including external collaborators, of the Data Controller and of the Manager and subjects who provide services instrumental to the aforementioned purposes (such as, for example, technical services for the management of information systems) may become aware of your personal data. These subjects will act as managers or persons in charge of the processing. The data may be disclosed to third parties, who perform functions related to the service requested by you.
- Retention period of personal data
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated will be processed and stored for the entire duration of any relationship established.
Starting from the date of termination of this relationship, for any reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the statutory limitation periods applicable by law.
The personal data collected for the purposes indicated will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfill these purposes and in any case until the actual cancellation by the user.
- Rights of the interested party
In compliance with the provisions of articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you can exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular:
- Right of access – Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, receive information relating, in particular, to: purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed and retention period, recipients to which these can be communicated (article 15, GDPR),
- Right of rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
- Right to cancellation – Obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 17, GDPR),
- Right of limitation – Obtain from the Joint Controllers the limitation of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18, GDPR)
- Right to portability – Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Joint Controllers, as well as obtain that the same are transmitted to another holder without impediments, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 20, GDPR)
- Right to object – To object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Joint Controllers to continue the processing (Article 21, GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
Residence Villa Artic firstname.lastname@example.org
Samuel Mazzel email@example.com